Translation of all types of documents from and to Arabic
ATT – Translations offers the services of professional Arabic translators. Please note that our translation agency does not specialise in the provision of notarial services; therefore we only work with translators who are capable of carrying out professional and high-quality translations of non-standard specialised texts.
Translation costs shall be discussed with the manager of the translation agency. The price includes an urgency fee of up to 8-10 standard pages per day.
The technical translation company will find a translator (or a group of translators) for the subject matter you need in the shortest time possible. If you would prefer to have a translator who is not a native speaker of Arabic as a cost-saving measure, we recommend having the translation proofread by a native speaker. Such an approach reduces costs and significantly improves the quality of the translation.
Interesting facts about the Arabic language
Some difficulties in translation into Arabic
Translating into Arabic can present some challenges due to the complexity of the language and its unique features. Here are some difficulties that translators may encounter:
- Arabic is a highly inflected language with a complex grammatical system that includes verb conjugation, noun declension, and case endings. This can make it challenging to accurately convey the meaning of a sentence, especially when translating from a language with a simpler grammatical structure.
- Arabic has many dialects, each with its own unique vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar. Translators need to be familiar with the specific dialect of the target audience to ensure that the translation is appropriate and understandable.
- The Arabic script is written from right to left, which can be confusing for translators who are used to working with languages that are written from left to right. Additionally, Arabic has many letters that look similar but have different sounds, which can lead to errors in transcription.
- Arabic has a rich cultural and historical context that can be difficult to convey in translation. For example, certain words and expressions may have cultural connotations that are not easily translatable into other languages.
Overall, translating into Arabic requires a deep understanding of the language and its cultural context, as well as careful attention to detail and accuracy.
Why choose us
Looking for high-quality Arabic translations? Look no further than our company! With years of experience and a team of expert linguists and translators, we are the premier provider of Arabic translation services.
Why choose us? Here are just a few reasons:
- Expertise: Our team of translators are native Arabic speakers with years of experience in translating a wide range of documents and materials. They have a deep understanding of the language and its unique features, ensuring accurate and reliable translations every time.
- Quality: We pride ourselves on delivering translations that are not only accurate, but also clear, concise, and culturally appropriate. We use the latest translation technology and tools to ensure consistency and quality across all our translations.
- Speed: We understand that time is of the essence when it comes to translations. That’s why we offer fast turnaround times without compromising on quality. Whether you need a document translated urgently or have a large project that requires multiple translations, we can deliver on time and within budget.
- Confidentiality: We take confidentiality seriously and ensure that all documents and materials are kept secure and confidential throughout the translation process.
- Customer service: We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and support. Our team is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have, and we work closely with our clients to ensure that their needs are met and expectations exceeded.
Choose us for all your Arabic translation needs and experience the difference that quality, expertise, and customer service can make!
Here you can post any questions or comments concerning the translation of Arabic documents and we will do our best to answer them correctly.