Translation of all types of documents from and to Uzbek
ATT – Translationsoffers the services of experienced and professional translators of the Uzbek language of various subjects and specialisations. All of them are capable of performing high-quality and professional translations of standard and not-so-standard specialised texts in the field in which they themselves specialise. The main task of our technical translation bureau is to unite and direct the work of various translation specialists. The next important task is also control of the translation process and the subsequent editing of the completed translation, the so-called revision of the translation by an editor.
We have been performing translations of various complexity levels since 2001. Over these years, we have participated in many translation projects, many of them involving the Uzbek language. Mostly we translated from Russian into Uzbek, but we have encountered other pairs of translations: from English into Uzbek, from Uzbek into German, English and other languages. Fortunately, we have established friendly relations with some translators and whole translation bureaus from Tashkent and other cities of Uzbekistan, thus we are able to translate almost any language pair through Uzbek.
In each area of specialization, we strive to employ not just any translator-philologist, but rather a specialist with significant experience in the particular speciality you require. A musician, for example, is unlikely to be able to translate a charter or a non-disclosure agreement. A builder or a mechanic will be useless in translating an article about a toothache. In addition to knowledge of the foreign language, in this case, the Uzbek language, you need to possess a huge database of special terms required for use and used specifically in the project you need. Moreover, a non-native speaker of Uzbek is unlikely to be able to produce a good translation into this language, and it is best to entrust the translation from Uzbek to a Russian-speaking translator, who will be able to select the best term or vocabulary to accurately describe the information being translated.
What are the most common orders?
If we exclude purely notarial translations of documents, most of our technical orders have concerned product marking, labelling and packaging of Russian products to be delivered to Uzbekistan. Hundreds of labels of all kinds of confectionery products, cereals, and various types of sunflower oil have been translated to us over the years of work. We have also often translated powers of attorney and consents for legal actions between Russian and Uzbek citizens. Several times we have seen medical extracts from hospitals in the Republic of Uzbekistan. There have been translations of multilingual instructions from English into Uzbek, among others. As far as technical translation is concerned, the Uzbek language was practically not used here. Most technical specialists, for instance, use Russian rather than Uzbek when commissioning machinery. But this is not surprising, as Russian is familiar to a large part of Uzbekistan’s population.
We translate in Uzbek in the following areas:
Translation of machine manuals and manuals for delivery, assembly, commissioning and operation of various machines and equipment; translation of product specifications and technical descriptions; translation of catalogues, datasheets, datasheets; translation of AutoCAD schemes; translation of machine manuals and reference materials; translation of patents, standards and other normative documents.
Legal translation entails the translation of contracts (agreements), titles establishing legal incorporation and registration documents; translation of articles of association of organizations, memoranda; translation of various certificates, diplomas and certificates; translation of bank statements and other bank documents; translation of legal acts and legal opinions; translation of company business plans, various agreements and arrangements; translation of tender offers and expert opinions; frequently translators deal with search and translation of laws
Literary translation includes the translation of fiction, history, popular science, fantasy and other books, articles, essays, short stories and other prose; literary translation of poetry retaining rhyme or retaining only the meaning of the work; translation of advertising leaflets, flyers, radio and television advertisements; translation of other texts that require creative and creative approach;
Medical translation is both participation in procurement, procurement and organization of maintenance of equipment for medical institutions and translation of various medical documentation (extracts from medical history, epicrizes, certificates, examination results, etc.); translation of laboratory results, tests, examinations; translation of medical literature and scientific articles in various medical fields; translation of clinical records and disability certificates; translation of researchers’ brochures and research protocols, translation of instructions for use of medications, etc. We can qualitatively translate all these and many more from and into Uzbek.
Software translation and localization of websites: translation and localization of computer programs, all kinds of software and computer games, translation of help files, translation and maintenance of websites for the Uzbek sector of the Internet or vice versa, maintenance of websites of Uzbek companies on the Russian market. Localization of a product, game or software for another market is more like adapting software to the culture of that country, often direct and literal translation cannot be used in localization.
When you contact our Technical Translation Agency you will be assured of the competence of our translators, managers and editors in the Uzbek language. We will do our best to make an accurate estimate of the total cost of your order, a specific timeframe for translation and any related work in the shortest possible time. And, of course, we will do our best to address your specific subject matter. If you have already ordered a translation from and to Uzbek but are not satisfied with the quality of work of another translator or translation agency. In that case, you can use our inexpensive service of editing a translation completed outside of our agency. In this way, you can save both time and money. But, of course, it is better to go straight to the experts in Uzbek translations, who have been doing it for more than 20 years!
Interesting facts about the Uzbek language
- Uzbek is the official language of Uzbekistan and is spoken by approximately 30 million people worldwide.
- Uzbek is a Turkic language, which means it is related to other languages such as Turkish, Azerbaijani, and Kazakh.
- The Uzbek language has two main dialects: northern and southern. The northern dialect is more widely used and is considered the standard Uzbek language.
- The Uzbek language is written using the Cyrillic alphabet, although a Latin script was used from 1928 to 1940, and is currently being reintroduced.
- The Uzbek language has borrowed many words from Arabic and Persian, especially in the areas of religion, literature, and science.
- The Uzbek language has a rich literary tradition dating back to the 9th century, with famous poets such as Alisher Navoi and Babur.
- Uzbek has several unique sounds that are not found in English, such as the “oʻ” sound, which is a rounded vowel pronounced with the lips rounded and protruding forward.
- Uzbek is an agglutinative language, meaning that words are formed by adding suffixes to roots, resulting in long, complex words.
- There are many loanwords in Uzbek from Russian, due to the country’s history as a former Soviet republic.
- Uzbekistan is home to several languages in addition to Uzbek, including Russian, Tajik, Kazakh, and Kyrgyz.
Some difficulties in translation into Uzbek
Here is some general information about the difficulties that may arise when translating into Uzbek. Uzbek is a Turkic language spoken mainly in Uzbekistan and neighbouring countries, and it has its own unique characteristics that can pose challenges for translators. Here are a few possible difficulties:
- Agglutinative structure: Uzbek is an agglutinative language, meaning that words are formed by combining various affixes to a root word. This can make it challenging to accurately convey the intended meaning of a sentence, as the order and placement of affixes can significantly alter the meaning.
- Grammatical cases: Uzbek has six grammatical cases, and each case requires specific suffixes to be added to the noun. This can make it difficult to translate complex sentences where multiple nouns are involved, and where the correct case must be used for each noun to convey the intended meaning.
- Vocabulary: Uzbek has a unique vocabulary that may not have direct equivalents in other languages. This can require the translator to find creative solutions to convey the intended meaning using other words or phrases.
- Cultural context: Like any language, Uzbek is shaped by its cultural context. Certain phrases or idioms may not make sense when translated directly, as they rely on cultural references that may not be familiar to the target audience.
These are just a few examples of the difficulties that may arise when translating into Uzbek. A skilled translator will need to be familiar with the nuances of the language, as well as the cultural context of the source and target languages, in order to accurately convey the intended meaning.
Why choose us
Looking for a reliable and professional translation service for your Uzbek translation needs? Look no further than our team of experienced and skilled Uzbek translators!
At our translation agency, we pride ourselves on providing accurate and high-quality translations, tailored to your specific needs. Our team of Uzbek translators are not only fluent in the language but are also familiar with the culture and nuances of the language, ensuring that your translations are not only accurate but also culturally appropriate.
Whether you need translation services for personal or business needs, our team can provide fast and efficient service, with quick turnaround times and competitive rates. We also offer additional services such as editing and proofreading to ensure that your translations are error-free and polished.
So why choose us for your Uzbek translation needs? With our team of skilled translators, commitment to accuracy and cultural sensitivity, and dedication to meeting your unique needs, we are the best choice for all of your translation needs. Contact us today to learn more!
You can ask your questions and comments regarding translation of documents from and into Uzbek here. We will be happy to answer them.