Translation of all types of documents from and to Belarussian
ATT – Translation Services offers the services of experienced and professional translators of the Belarusian language of various subjects and specialisations. All of them are able to perform high-quality and professional translations of standard and not-so-standard specialized texts in the field in which they themselves specialize. The main task of our technical translation bureau is to unite and direct the work of various translation specialists. The next important task is also control of the translation process and the subsequent editing of the completed translation, the so-called revision of the translation by an editor.
We have been doing translations of varying difficulty levels since 2001. Moreover, our translation agency has its roots in Belorussia, in the glorious city of Gomel. Where we have worked for the first 4 years of our existence. During these years, we managed to participate in a large number of translation projects, many of which involved the Belarusian language. Mostly we translated from Russian into Belarusian, but we also worked with other pairs of translations: from English into Belarusian, from Belarusian into Lithuanian, Latvian and other languages.
We do not strive to employ just any specialist translator-philologist in each area of specialisation, but rather a person who has significant experience in the chosen specialisation. For example, a music specialist is unlikely to be able to translate a charter or a non-disclosure agreement. A builder or a mechanic will be useless in translating an article about a toothache. In addition to knowledge of a foreign language, in this case, the Belarusian language, you need to possess a huge base of special terms, necessary for use and used specifically in the project you need. Moreover, a non-native speaker of Belarusian is unlikely to be able to translate into this language in a quality manner, as well as translation from Belarusian is best left to a Russian-speaking translator who can best select a term or vocabulary to clearly describe the data to be translated.
What do you order most often?
If we exclude purely notarial translations of documents, the most technical orders we receive are in labelling and packaging of Russian products to be delivered to Belarus. Hundreds of labels of all kinds of confectionery products, cereals and various sunflower oils have been translated over the years of our work. We have also often translated powers of attorney and consents for legal actions between citizens of the Russian Federation and Belarus. Medical extracts from hospitals in the Republic of Belarus have been translated several times. We have translated multilingual instructions from English into Belarusian, among other things. When it comes to technical translation, the Belarusian language was practically not used here. The majority of technical specialists, for example, use Russian, not Belarusian, when commissioning brewing equipment. But this is not surprising, as Russian is the second official language in the country.
We translate Belarusian in the following areas:
Translation of machine manuals and manuals for delivery, assembly, commissioning and operation of various machines and equipment; translation of product specifications and their technical descriptions; translation of catalogues, datasheets, datasheets; translation of AutoCAD schemes describing technical documentation; translation of machine and equipment manuals and reference materials; translation of patents, standards and other regulatory documents.
Legal translation entails the translation of contracts (agreements), titles establishing legal incorporation and registration documents; translation of articles of association of organizations, memoranda; translation of various certificates, diplomas and certificates; translation of bank statements and other bank documents; translation of legal acts and legal opinions; translation of company business plans, various agreements and arrangements; translation of tender offers and expert opinions; frequently translators deal with search and translation of laws
Literary translation includes the translation of fiction, history, popular science, fantasy and other books, articles, essays, short stories and other prose; literary translation of poetry retaining rhyme or retaining only the meaning of the work; translation of advertising leaflets, flyers, radio and television advertisements; translation of other texts that require creative and creative approach;
Medical translation is both participation in procurement, procurement and organization of maintenance of equipment for medical institutions and translation of various medical documentation (extracts from medical history, epicrizes, certificates, examination results, etc.); translation of laboratory results, tests, examinations; translation of medical literature and scientific articles in various medical fields; translation of clinical records and disability certificates; translation of researchers’ brochures and research protocols, translation of instructions for use of medications, etc. We can qualitatively translate all this and much more from and into Belarusian.
Software translation and localization of websites: translation and localization of computer programs, all kinds of software and computer games, translation of help files, translation and maintenance of websites for the Belarusian sector of the Internet or vice versa, maintenance of websites of Belarusian companies on the Russian market. Localization of a product, game or software for another market is more like adapting the software to the culture of that country, often direct and word-for-word translation cannot be used in localization.
When you turn to our technical translation agency you can be sure that our translators, managers and editors are competent in Belarusian. We shall do our best to make an accurate estimate of the total cost of your order, specific time frame for translation and any related work in the shortest possible time. And, of course, we will do our best to meet your specific subject matter. If you have already ordered a translation to/from Belarusian and you are not satisfied with the quality of work of another translator or translation agency. In that case, you can use our low-cost editing service for a translation performed outside of our agency. In this way, you can save time and money. But, of course, it is better to go straight to the experts in Belarusian translations, who have been doing it for more than 20 years!
Some facts about Belarussian
- Belarusian is an East Slavic language, closely related to Russian and Ukrainian.
- It is the official language of Belarus, a country located in Eastern Europe.
- The Belarusian language uses the Cyrillic alphabet, which is also used by Russian and many other Slavic languages.
- There are approximately 6.7 million people who speak Belarusian worldwide.
- The language has several dialects, including the Northeastern, Southeastern, and West Palesian dialects.
- The modern Belarusian language has evolved from Old Belarusian, which was spoken from the 13th to the 17th century.
- The grammar of Belarusian is complex and has six cases for nouns and adjectives.
- Belarusian has borrowed many words from other languages, including Polish, Lithuanian, and German.
- The first Belarusian grammar book was published in 1618 by the Belarusian educator and writer Francysk Skaryna.
- Belarusian has had a difficult history, with periods of suppression and attempts to eradicate the language by the Soviet Union. However, the language has seen a resurgence in recent years, with more Belarusians speaking and studying the language.
The most common difficulties in translating to Belarusian
As with any translation task, translating into Belarusian can present its own unique set of challenges. Here are some of the most common difficulties that translators may encounter when translating into Belarusian:
- Vocabulary: The Belarusian language has been influenced by many different languages over the years, including Russian, Polish, and Ukrainian. As a result, it can be difficult to find the right words to express a particular concept or idea in Belarusian.
- Grammar: Belarusian has a complex grammar system, with six cases and a number of different verb conjugations. Translators must be well-versed in the rules of Belarusian grammar in order to produce accurate translations.
- Orthography: The Belarusian language uses the Cyrillic alphabet, which can be difficult for non-native speakers to read and write. There are also some differences in spelling and punctuation between Belarusian and other Slavic languages.
- Cultural differences: Translators must be aware of the cultural nuances and customs of Belarus in order to produce translations that are appropriate and accurate. This may include understanding idioms and expressions that are unique to Belarusian culture.
- Terminology: Depending on the subject matter of the text being translated, there may be specific terminology that is unique to a particular field or industry. Translators must be familiar with the relevant terminology in both the source and target languages in order to produce accurate translations.
Overall, translating into Belarusian requires a high level of linguistic and cultural knowledge, as well as attention to detail and a deep understanding of the nuances of the language.
Why choose us?
Looking for professional and accurate translation services into Belarussian? Look no further than our team of skilled and experienced translators!
At our company, we specialize in delivering top-quality translations in a timely and efficient manner. Our team of native Belarussian speakers is highly skilled in their craft and committed to providing the highest level of customer service to our clients.
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, precision, and commitment to delivering translations that are both accurate and culturally appropriate. Whether you need documents, websites, or marketing materials translated into Belarussian, our team is equipped to handle any project, large or small.
So why choose us for your Belarussian translation needs? We offer:
- Native Belarussian speakers with extensive translation experience
- High-quality translations that are both accurate and culturally appropriate
- Competitive pricing and flexible turnaround times
- Exceptional customer service and support
Contact us today to learn more about our Belarussian translation services and to receive a free quote for your project. We look forward to working with you!