Translation of all types of documents from and to Chinese
ATT – Translations offers the services of professional Chinese translators. Please note that our translation agency does not specialize in notarial services and therefore we cooperate exclusively with translators of the Chinese language who are able to perform professional and high-quality translation of non-standard specialized texts.
Technical Translation Agency will find an interpreter (or a group of interpreters) from/into Chinese in the shortest possible time and in exactly the subject area that you need. If in order to save costs the client chooses a translator who is not a native speaker of Chinese, we will certainly recommend having the translation proofread by a native speaker of Chinese. Such an approach reduces costs and significantly improves the quality of translation.
Interesting facts about the Chinese language
Chinese is a fascinating language with a rich history and culture. Here are some interesting facts about Chinese:
- Chinese is the most spoken language in the world, with over 1.3 billion speakers worldwide. It is also one of the oldest languages, with roots dating back over 3,000 years.
- Chinese has a unique writing system consisting of thousands of characters, each representing a word or concept. There are two main types of Chinese characters: simplified and traditional.
- Mandarin Chinese is the official language of China and is spoken by over 900 million people. It is also one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
- Chinese has a tonal system, which means that the meaning of a word can change depending on the tone used to pronounce it. There are four main tones in Mandarin Chinese: high, rising, falling-rising, and falling.
- Chinese has a rich literary tradition, with famous works such as “The Art of War” by Sun Tzu and the poetry of Li Bai.
- Chinese has contributed many words to the English language, including “kung fu,” “feng shui,” and “dim sum.”
- Chinese calligraphy is a highly regarded art form, with beautiful and intricate designs often used in Chinese art and architecture.
Some difficulties in translation into Chinese
Translating into Chinese can present some challenges due to the unique features of the language. Here are some difficulties that translators may encounter:
- Chinese has a complex writing system consisting of thousands of characters, each with its own meaning and pronunciation. Translating into Chinese requires a deep understanding of the characters and their usage, as well as the context of the source text.
- Chinese is a tonal language, which means that the meaning of a word can change depending on the tone used to pronounce it. This can make it challenging to accurately convey the meaning of a sentence, especially when translating from a language without a tonal system.
- Chinese has many dialects, each with its own unique vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar. Translators need to be familiar with the specific dialect of the target audience to ensure that the translation is appropriate and understandable.
- Chinese has a rich cultural and historical context that can be difficult to convey in translation. For example, certain words and expressions may have cultural connotations that are not easily translatable into other languages.
- Chinese has a unique grammatical structure with no verb conjugation or noun declension. This can make it challenging to accurately convey the meaning of a sentence, especially when translating from a language with a more complex grammatical structure.
Overall, translating into Chinese requires a deep understanding of the language and its unique features, as well as careful attention to detail and accuracy.
Why choose us
Our company is your go-to choice for high-quality Chinese translations. Our team of expert linguists and translators are native Chinese speakers with years of experience in translating a variety of documents and materials. We pride ourselves on delivering accurate, clear, and culturally appropriate translations using the latest technology and tools. We understand the importance of timely delivery and offer fast turnaround times without compromising on quality. Confidentiality is a top priority, and we ensure that all documents and materials are kept secure throughout the translation process. Our commitment to exceptional customer service means that our team is always available to address any questions or concerns and work closely with our clients to exceed expectations. Choose us for all your Chinese translation needs and experience the difference in quality, expertise, and customer service.
You can ask any questions about translating Chinese documents here and we will do our best to answer them correctly.