Translation of all types of documents from and to Moldovan
You should know that at the beginning of 2023, the parliament of the Republic of Moldova approved the change of the name of the state language from Moldovan to Romanian. Therefore, there is no longer such language as Moldovan. However, it is sometimes necessary to retain the name of this language in translations and therefore we continue to provide document translation services from this language.
ATT – Translation Services offers the services of experienced and professional translators of the Moldavian language of various subjects and specialisations. All of them are able to perform high-quality and professional translations of standard and not-so-standard specialised texts in the field in which they themselves specialise. The main task of our technical translation bureau is to unite and direct the work of various translation specialists. Another equally important task is the supervision of the translation process and the subsequent editing of the completed translation, the so-called revision of the translation by an editor.
We have been performing translations of various complexity levels since 2001. Over these years we have managed to take part in a large number of translation projects, many of them involving the Moldovan language. Mainly we translated from Russian into Moldovan, but we also had other pairs of translations: from English into Moldovan, from Moldovan into German, Italian and other languages. Fortunately, we have established friendly relations with some translators and whole translation bureaus from Chisinau and other cities of Moldova, so that we can perform translation of virtually any language pair through Moldovan.
In each area of specialization, we do not strive to employ just any translator-philologist, but rather a specialist who has significant experience in the particular speciality you are looking for. For example, a music specialist is unlikely to be able to translate a charter or a non-disclosure agreement. A builder or a mechanic will be useless in translating an article about a toothache. Besides knowing the foreign language, in this case, Moldovan, you need to possess a huge database of special terms required and used exactly in the project you need. Moreover, a non-native speaker of the Moldavian language will unlikely be able to make a quality translation into this language and it is better to entrust the translation from Moldavian to a Russian-speaking translator who will be able to select the best term or vocabulary to describe clearly the data to be translated.
What are the most common orders?
If we exclude purely notarial translations of documents, the most technical orders we received from our translation company were in the field of product marking, labelling and packaging of the Russian products to be delivered to Moldova. Hundreds of labels of all kinds of confectionery products, cereals and various types of sunflower oil have been translated by us over the years. We have also often translated powers of attorney and consents for legal actions between Russian and Moldovan citizens. Several times we have seen medical extracts from hospitals in the Republic of Moldova. There were translations of multilingual instructions from English into Moldovan, among others. As far as technical translation is concerned, the Moldovan language was practically not used here. The majority of technical specialists, for instance, use Russian, not Moldovan, when commissioning brewing equipment. But this is not surprising, since Russian is familiar to a large part of the Moldovan population.
We translate Moldovan in the following fields:
Translation of machine manuals and manuals for delivery, assembly, commissioning and operation of various kinds of machinery and equipment; translation of product specifications and technical descriptions; translation of catalogues, datasheets, datasheets; translation of AutoCAD schemes; translation of machine and equipment manuals; translation of patents, standards and other normative documents.
Legal translation entails the translation of contracts (agreements), titles establishing legal incorporation and registration documents; translation of articles of association of organizations, memoranda; translation of various certificates, diplomas and certificates; translation of bank statements and other bank documents; translation of legal acts and legal opinions; translation of company business plans, various agreements and arrangements; translation of tender offers and expert opinions; frequently translators deal with search and translation of laws
Literary translation includes the translation of fiction, history, popular science, fantasy and other books, articles, essays, short stories and other prose; literary translation of poetry retaining rhyme or retaining only the meaning of the work; translation of advertising leaflets, flyers, radio and television advertisements; translation of other texts that require creative and creative approach;
Medical translation is both participation in procurement, procurement and organization of maintenance of equipment for medical institutions and translation of various medical documentation (extracts from medical history, epicrizes, certificates, examination results, etc.); translation of laboratory results, tests, examinations; translation of medical literature and scientific articles in various medical fields; translation of clinical records and disability certificates; translation of researchers’ brochures and research protocols, translation of instructions for use of medications, etc. We are able to provide all these and many more with high-quality translations from and to the Moldovan language.
Software translation and website localization: translation and localization of computer programs, all kinds of software and computer games, translation of help files, translation and maintenance of websites for the Moldovan sector of the Internet or vice versa, website maintenance for Moldovan companies on the Russian market. Localization of a product, game or program for another market is more like adapting the software to the culture of that country, often direct and literal translation cannot be used in localization.
Applying to our Technical Translation Agency you can be sure of the competence of our translators, managers and editors in the Moldavian language. We will do our best to make an accurate evaluation of the total cost of your order, the specific time frame for translation and any related works in the shortest possible time. And, of course, we will do our best to meet your specific field of translation. If you have already ordered a translation from/to Moldavian but are not satisfied with the quality of work of another translator or translation agency. In that case, you can use our inexpensive service of revision of the translation performed outside of our agency. In this way, you can save both time and money. But, of course, it is better to go straight to the experts in Moldovan translations who have been doing this for more than 20 years!
Interesting facts about the Moldovan language
Here are some interesting facts about the Moldovan language:
- Moldovan is a variety of the Romanian language and is spoken primarily in Moldova. It is also spoken in parts of Ukraine and Romania.
- The Moldovan language was historically written in the Cyrillic script, but since 1991, it has been written in the Latin script, just like Romanian.
- The Moldovan language has many loanwords from other languages, including Russian, Turkish, and French. This is due to the historical influence of these languages on the region and its culture.
- Moldovan has a complex system of noun declensions and verb conjugations, which can make it challenging for non-native speakers to learn.
- The pronunciation of Moldovan can vary depending on the region and the speaker’s background. Some speakers may use a more “Russianized” pronunciation, while others may use a more “Romanianized” pronunciation.
- Despite being considered a separate language from Romanian by some, the Moldovan language is nearly identical to Romanian in terms of grammar, vocabulary, and syntax.
- The Moldovan language has a rich literary tradition, with many notable poets and writers producing works in the language over the centuries.
These are just a few interesting facts about the Moldovan language. Despite its complexity, it is a fascinating and important part of the Moldovan culture and identity.
Some difficulties in translation into Moldovan
Translating into Moldovan can present some unique challenges, including:
- Orthography: Moldovan is written in the Latin script, but its orthography can vary somewhat from standard Romanian. Translators must be familiar with these differences and understand how they can affect the meaning of a text.
- Vocabulary: While Moldovan and Romanian are very similar, Moldovan does have some unique vocabulary that may not have direct equivalents in other languages. This can make it difficult to find suitable translations for certain words or phrases.
- Idiomatic expressions: Like any language, Moldovan has many idiomatic expressions that may not make sense when translated literally. Translators must be familiar with these expressions and understand how they are used in context.
- Regional differences: Moldovan is spoken in Moldova, Ukraine, and Romania, and there may be regional differences in vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation. Translators must be aware of these differences and choose the appropriate language variants for their intended audience.
- Cultural nuances: Translating into Moldovan also requires an understanding of the culture and customs of the Moldovan people. Certain concepts or expressions may have different meanings or connotations in Moldovan culture than they do in other cultures, which must be taken into account when translating.
Overall, translating into Moldovan requires a deep understanding of the language, its vocabulary, grammar, and cultural nuances. However, with the right expertise and resources, these challenges can be overcome to provide accurate and effective translations for a wide range of purposes.
Why choose us
Looking for high-quality Moldovan translation services? Look no further than our company!
Our team of expert translators are native speakers of Moldovan, with years of experience in providing accurate and reliable translations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our commitment to delivering translations that meet the highest standards of quality.
Whether you need legal, technical, or marketing translations, we have the expertise and the resources to get the job done right. We use the latest translation tools and technology to ensure consistency and accuracy across all of your documents.
Plus, with our competitive pricing and fast turnaround times, you can trust us to deliver the best value for your money. So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about our Moldovan translation services and how we can help you achieve your goals.
You can post your questions and comments regarding translation of documents from and into Moldovan here. We will be happy to answer them.
Issuing authority IS CRIS REGISTRU in the Moldovan passport means State Enterprise “Centre for State Information Resources “Registru” (Întreprinderea de Stat „Centrul Resurselor Informaționale de Stat „Registru”).
ASP in the “Issuing Authority” column of the Moldovan passport stands for: AGENȚIA SERVICII PUBLICE and translates as: Agency of Public Services (APS)