Translation of all types of documents from and to Armenian
ATT – Translation Services offers services of experienced and professional translators of the Armenian language of various subjects and specialisations. All of them are capable of performing high-quality and professional translations of standard and not-so-standard specialised texts in the field in which they themselves specialise. The main task of our technical translation bureau is to unite and direct the efforts of different specialists in the translation field. Another equally important task is the supervision of the translation process and the subsequent editing of the completed translation, the so-called revision of the translation by an editor.
We have been performing translations of various complexity levels since 2001. Over these years we have participated in a large number of translation projects, some of which included the Armenian language. We mainly translate from Russian into Armenian but we have had other pairs of translations: from English to Armenian, from Armenian to French and other languages.
We try to employ not just any translator-philologist in each area of specialization, but a specialist who has significant experience in that particular field. A musician, for example, is unlikely to be able to translate a charter or a non-disclosure agreement. A builder or a mechanic will be useless in translating an article about a toothache. Apart from knowledge of a foreign language, in this case, Armenian, you need to possess a huge database of special terms which are required and used exactly in the project you need. Also, a non-native speaker of Armenian is unlikely to be able to translate into Armenian well and it’s better to rely on a Russian-speaking translator who is best suited to pick the right term or vocabulary to accurately describe the data to be translated.
What are the most common orders?
If we exclude purely notarial translations of documents, most of the orders of technical nature in our translation company were connected with marking, labelling and packaging of Russian products for delivery to Armenia. Hundreds of labels of all kinds of confectionery products, cereals and various sunflower oils have been translated by us over the years of work. Powers of attorney and consent for legal actions between citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Armenia have been translated frequently. Medical extracts from hospitals in the Republic of Armenia have been translated several times. There have been translations of multilingual instructions from English into Armenian, among others. In terms of technical translation, the Armenian language was almost never used. Most technicians use Russian or English rather than Armenian when commissioning construction equipment, for example.
We translate Armenian in the following fields:
Technical translation: written translation of manuals and instructions for delivery, assembly and commissioning and operation of various kinds of machines and equipment; translation of product specifications and technical descriptions; translation of catalogues, abstracts, datasheets; translation of AutoCAD schemes describing technical documentation; translation of machine and equipment manuals and reference materials; translation of patents, standards and other normative documents.
Legal translation entails the translation of contracts (agreements), incorporation and registration documents; translation of articles of association of organizations, memoranda; translation of various certificates, diplomas and certificates; translation of bank statements and other bank documents; translation of legal acts and legal opinions; translation of business plans of companies, agreements and arrangements of various kinds; translation of tender offers and expert opinions; translators often deal with law search and translation
Literary translation includes the translation of fiction, history, popular science, science fiction and other books, articles, essays, short stories and other prose; fiction translation of poetry retaining the rhyme or retaining only the meaning of the work; translation of advertising leaflets, flyers, texts advertising on radio and television; translation of other texts that require creative and creative approach;
Medical translation – it is both participation in procurement, procurement and organization of maintenance of equipment for medical institutions and translation of various medical documentation (extracts from medical history, epicrizes, certificates, examination results, etc.); translation of laboratory results, tests, examinations; translation of medical literature and scientific articles in various medical fields; translation of clinical records and disability certificates; translation of brochures of researchers and research protocols, translation of instructions for use of medicines, etc. We are capable of all these and many more with high-quality translation from and to the Armenian language.
Software translation and localization of websites: translation and localization of computer programs, all kinds of software and computer games, translation of help files, translation and maintenance of websites for the Armenian sector of the Internet or vice versa, maintenance of websites of Armenian companies in the Russian market. Localization of a product, game or software for another market is more like adapting the software to the culture of that country, often direct and literal translation cannot be used in localization.
Applying to our Technical Translation Agency you can be sure of competent translators, managers and editors in Armenian. We will do our best to give an exact estimate of the total cost of work for your order, concrete deadlines for translation and other related works in the shortest period of time. And of course, we are going to handle your translation in the best way possible. If you have already ordered a translation from and into Armenian but are not satisfied with the quality of another translator or translation agency. In that case, you can use our inexpensive service of editing a translation done outside of our agency. That way you can save both time and money. But of course, it’s better to go straight to the experts in Armenian translation who have been doing it for more than 20 years!
Some facts about Armenian
- Armenian is an Indo-European language spoken by about 6.7 million people worldwide, mainly in Armenia, Iran, Russia, Georgia, and Lebanon.
- The Armenian language has its own unique alphabet, which was developed in the 5th century by Mesrop Mashtots, an Armenian linguist and theologian.
- The Armenian language has two main dialects: Eastern Armenian and Western Armenian. Eastern Armenian is the official language of Armenia, while Western Armenian is spoken by the Armenian diaspora.
- Armenian is an inflected language, meaning that the meaning of words is often changed by adding suffixes or prefixes to the root word.
- Armenian has a rich literary tradition that dates back to the 5th century, with works of poetry, prose, and history written in the language.
- Armenian has borrowed words from various languages throughout its history, including Persian, Arabic, Turkish, and Russian.
- The Armenian language was recognized as one of the official languages of the Soviet Union in 1940.
- The Armenian language has been influenced by both the Christian and pre-Christian traditions of Armenia, with many religious terms and concepts integrated into the language.
- There are many unique aspects of the Armenian language, including the use of a dual number for nouns, and the lack of a grammatical gender system.
- The Armenian language has played an important role in the development of Armenian culture and identity and is considered a symbol of Armenian national pride.
The most common difficulties in translating into Armenian
As with any language, translating into Armenian can present various challenges. Here are some of the most common difficulties:
- Complex grammar: Armenian has a complex grammar system, including declensions and conjugations, which can be difficult to master for non-native speakers. The language has seven cases, each with its own set of endings, and verbs can have different forms depending on tense, mood, and aspect.
- Vocabulary: Armenian has a rich and unique vocabulary, which can sometimes lack direct equivalents in other languages. This can make it challenging to find the right words to convey the same meaning in another language.
- Idiomatic expressions: Like many languages, Armenian has a number of idiomatic expressions that may not make sense when translated literally. These expressions can be difficult to understand and translate correctly, especially for non-native speakers.
- Cultural context: Translating into Armenian requires an understanding of the cultural context of the source text. Certain expressions and concepts may not have the same meaning or significance in Armenian culture, which can make it difficult to accurately convey the intended message.
- Orthography: The Armenian alphabet has 39 letters, which can take time to learn and become familiar with. Additionally, the language has its own unique punctuation rules and writing conventions, which can also be challenging to master.
Overall, translating into Armenian requires a strong understanding of the language’s grammar, vocabulary, and cultural context, as well as familiarity with its writing system.
Why choose us?
Looking for a reliable and high-quality translation service for Armenian? Look no further than us!
Our team of expert translators are native speakers of Armenian, with years of experience in providing accurate and culturally-appropriate translations. We take pride in our attention to detail, ensuring that every translation is thoroughly reviewed and edited to ensure the highest level of accuracy.
Whether you need documents, websites, or any other materials translated into Armenian, we have the expertise to deliver exceptional results. We also offer competitive pricing and fast turnaround times, making us the ideal choice for businesses and individuals alike.
So if you want top-notch translations that you can rely on, choose us for all your Armenian translation needs!
Your questions and comments regarding the translation of documents from and into Armenian can be submitted here. We will be happy to answer them.
Բարի օր! Can I get a job as an interpreter of Armenian?
Hello Narine! Yes, of course, new translators are always welcome. If we get enough orders, we will definitely approach you. Translations from and into Armenian are very much in demand right now. You just need to fill in a small form and we will add you to our database: https://1russian.com/cooperation/
I need a technical translation of an article with highly specialized terms from English into Armenian. Do you do such translations? What will be the cost and deadline?
Yes, of course, CIS languages, especially Armenian, are our specialty. We have translators of Armenian in various narrow fields – medicine, technical and legal translations. Send your files for a cost and time estimate to email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible.