Translation of all types of documents from and to Tajik
ATT – Translations offers the services of experienced and professional translators of the Tajik language of various subjects and specialisations. All of them are able to perform high-quality and professional translations of standard and not-so-standard specialised texts in the field in which they themselves specialise. The main task of our technical translation agency is to unite and direct the work of various translation specialists. Another equally important task is the supervision of the translation process and the subsequent editing of the completed translation, the so-called revision of the translation by an editor.
We have been performing translations of various complexity levels since 2001. Over these years we have participated in many translation projects, many of them involving the Tajik language. Most of our translations have been from Russian into Tajik, but we have had other pairs of translations: from English into Tajik, from Tajik into German, English and other languages. Fortunately, we have established friendly relations with some translators and whole translation bureaus from Dushanbe and other cities in Tajikistan, so we can translate almost any language pair through Tajik.
In each area of specialisation, we aim to employ not just any translator-philologist, but rather a specialist with considerable experience in the precise area of expertise required. For example, a music specialist can hardly translate a charter or a non-disclosure agreement. A builder or a mechanic will be useless in translating an article about a toothache. In addition to knowledge of a foreign language, in this case, the Tajik language, you need to master a huge base of special terms essential to and used in the project you are looking for. Moreover, a non-native speaker of Tajik is unlikely to be able to properly translate into Tajik, and it is best to entrust the translation from Tajik to a Russian-speaking translator, who can best select a term or vocabulary to accurately describe the data being translated.
What do people order most often?
If we exclude purely notarial translations of documents, most of the orders we receive from our translation company concern product marking, labelling and packaging of Russian products to be delivered to Tajikistan. Over the years we have translated hundreds of labels of all kinds of confectionery products, cereals and various sunflower oils. We have also often translated powers of attorney and consents for legal actions between citizens of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Tajikistan. Medical extracts from hospitals in the Republic of Tajikistan have been translated several times. There have been translations of multi-lingual instructions from English into Tajik, among other languages. As far as technical translation is concerned, there was little use of the Tajik language. Most of the technical specialists, for instance, use Russian rather than Tajik when commissioning oil production equipment. This is not surprising, since Russian is familiar to a large part of Tajikistan’s population.
We translate Tajik in the following areas:
Translation of machine manuals and instructions for delivery, assembly, commissioning and use of various machines and equipment; translation of product specifications and technical descriptions; translation of catalogues, datasheets, and data sheets; translation of AutoCAD diagrams (technical documentation); translation of machine tool manuals and reference materials; translation of patents, standards and other normative documents.
Legal translation entails the translation of contracts (agreements), titles establishing legal incorporation and registration documents; translation of articles of association of organizations, memoranda; translation of various certificates, diplomas and certificates; translation of bank statements and other bank documents; translation of legal acts and legal opinions; translation of company business plans, various agreements and arrangements; translation of tender offers and expert opinions; frequently translators deal with search and translation of laws
Literary translation includes the translation of fiction, history, popular science, fantasy and other books, articles, essays, short stories and other prose; literary translation of poetry retaining rhyme or retaining only the meaning of the work; translation of advertising leaflets, flyers, radio and television advertisements; translation of other texts that require creative and creative approach;
Medical translation is both participation in procurement, procurement and organization of maintenance of equipment for medical institutions and translation of various medical documentation (extracts from medical history, epicrizes, certificates, examination results, etc.); translation of laboratory results, tests, examinations; translation of medical literature and scientific articles in various medical fields; translation of clinical records and disability certificates; translation of researchers’ brochures and research protocols, translation of instructions for use of medications, etc. We can qualitatively translate all this and much more from and into the Tajik language.
Software translation and localisation of websites: translation and localisation of computer programs, all kinds of software and computer games, translation of help files, translation and maintenance of websites for the Tajik sector of the internet or vice versa, maintenance of websites of companies from Tajikistan on the Russian market. Localisation of a product, game or software for another user market is more like adapting the software to the culture of that country, often direct and word-for-word translation cannot be used in localisation.
When you contact our technical translation agency you can be sure that our translators, managers and editors are competent in Tajik. We shall do our best to evaluate the full cost of work for your order, specific terms of translation and associated works as soon as possible. And of course, we would do our best to address your specific subject matter. If you have already ordered a translation from and into Turkmen but are not satisfied with the quality of work of another translator or translation agency. In that case, you can use our inexpensive service of editing of the translation done outside of our agency. In this way, you can save both time and money. But of course, it is better to go straight to the experts in Tajik translation, who have been doing this for more than 20 years!
Interesting facts about the Tajik language
- Tajik is the official language of Tajikistan. It is also widely spoken in Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, and Russia.
- Tajik is a member of the Iranian language family and is closely related to Persian (Farsi) spoken in Iran. In fact, Tajik and Persian are mutually intelligible to a large extent.
- The Tajik language is written using a version of the Cyrillic alphabet, which was introduced by the Soviet Union in the 1930s. Prior to this, Tajik was written using the Perso-Arabic script.
- Tajik has borrowed many words from Russian, due to the country’s history as a former Soviet republic. However, it also has a rich vocabulary of its own, which includes many words of Arabic and Persian origin.
- Tajik is known for its complex grammar and verb conjugation system. It has a total of six cases, and verbs are conjugated based on tense, mood, and aspect.
- The language has several dialects, which differ in pronunciation, vocabulary, and grammar. The most widely spoken dialect is the Northern dialect, which is based on the language spoken in the capital city of Dushanbe.
- The Tajik language has a long literary tradition, dating back to the 10th century. It has produced many renowned poets and writers, including Rudaki, Ferdowsi, and Rumi.
- The Tajik language has also been influenced by other languages, such as Turkish, Arabic, and Uzbek. As a result, it has developed its own unique character and identity.
Some difficulties in translation into Tajik
Tajik is a member of the Indo-Iranian branch of the Indo-European language family and is primarily spoken in Tajikistan, as well as parts of Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, and China. It is closely related to other Persian languages such as Farsi and Dari and shares many similarities in grammar, vocabulary, and sentence structure.
Some difficulties that may arise when translating into Tajik include:
- Different script: Tajik is typically written in Cyrillic script, whereas Farsi and Dari are written in Perso-Arabic script. This can pose a challenge for translators who are not familiar with the Cyrillic script.
- Idiomatic expressions: Tajik, like other languages, has many idiomatic expressions that may not translate directly into other languages. Translators must be careful to convey the intended meaning of these expressions while also preserving the style and tone of the original text.
- Grammatical structures: Tajik has a complex grammatical structure with a variety of cases, tenses, and conjugations. Translators must be skilled in using these structures accurately to ensure that the translated text is grammatically correct.
- Technical vocabulary: Tajik may lack technical vocabulary in certain fields, such as science and technology, due to the limited resources available in the language. Translators may need to rely on borrowing technical terms from other languages or creating new terminology that accurately conveys the intended meaning.
- Regional variations: Tajik is spoken in different regions with their own variations in vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar. Translators must be familiar with the specific dialect of the target audience to ensure that the translated text is appropriate for the intended audience.
Why choose us
Looking for a reliable and professional translation service for your Tajik language needs? Look no further than us! Our team of expert translators is dedicated to providing accurate and high-quality translations for a wide range of industries and subjects.
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us for your Tajik translation needs:
- Professionalism: We take pride in our professionalism and commitment to delivering accurate and timely translations. Our team consists of experienced and certified translators who are experts in their fields.
- Quality: We believe in providing translations that are not only accurate but also of the highest quality. We use advanced translation tools and techniques to ensure that our translations are error-free and meet your specific needs.
- Customer satisfaction: Our top priority is always our client’s satisfaction. We work closely with our clients to ensure that their translation needs are met, and we offer excellent customer support throughout the entire process.
- Competitive pricing: We offer competitive pricing for our services, without compromising on quality. We believe that everyone deserves access to professional translation services, and we strive to make our services affordable and accessible.
Choose us for all your Tajik language needs, and experience the benefits of working with a reliable and professional translation service. Contact us today to get started!