Translation of all types of documents from and to Kazakh
ATT – Translations offers the services of experienced and professional Kazakh translators of various subjects and specialisations. All of them are capable of performing high-quality and professional translations of standard and not-so-standard specialised texts in the field in which they themselves specialise. The main task of our technical translation bureau is to unite and direct the work of various translation specialists. Another equally important task is the supervision of the translation process and the subsequent editing of the completed translation, the so-called revision of the translation by an editor.
We have been performing translations of various complexity levels since 2001. Over these years we have managed to participate in a large number of translation projects, many of which involved the Kazakh language. Mostly we translated from Russian into Kazakh, but we have encountered other pairs of translations as well: from Kazakh into Kazakh, from Kazakh into Chinese, Korean, and other languages. We have established friendly relations with some translators and translation agencies from Almaty, Ust-Kamenogorsk and other cities in Kazakhstan, thus we are able to translate almost any language pair through the Kazakh language.
In each area of specialization, we strive to employ not just any translator-philologist, but a specialist, who has significant experience in the work of the required speciality. For example, a music specialist is unlikely to be able to translate a charter or a non-disclosure agreement. A builder or a mechanic will be useless in translating an article about a toothache. In addition to knowledge of a foreign language, in this case, the Kazakh language, you need to possess a huge database of special terms, necessary for use and used specifically in the project you are looking for. Moreover, a non-native speaker of the Kazakh language is unlikely to be able to make a high-quality translation into this language, as well as translation from the Kazakh language is best left to a Russian-speaking translator who can best select a term or a vocabulary for a clear description of what is being translated.
What are the most common orders?
If we exclude purely notarial translations of documents, the most technical orders we receive are in the field of product marking, labelling and packaging of Russian products to be delivered to Kazakhstan. We have translated hundreds of labels for all kinds of confectionery products, cereals, and various types of sunflower oil over the years. We have also often translated powers of attorney and consents for legal actions between citizens of the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan. Several times we have seen medical extracts from hospitals in the Republic of Kazakhstan. There have been translations of multilingual instructions from English into Kazakh, among others. If we are really talking about technical translation, the Kazakh language was practically not used here. Most of the technical specialists in brewing equipment commissioning, for example, use the Russian language, not Kazakh. But this is not surprising, since Russian is familiar to a large part of Kazakhstan’s population.
We translate Kazakh in the following areas:
Translation of machine manuals and manuals for delivery, assembly, commissioning and operation of various machines and equipment; translation of product specifications and technical descriptions; translation of catalogues, datasheets, and data sheets; translation of AutoCAD diagrams (technical documentation); translation of machine tool manuals and reference materials; translation of patents, standards and other regulatory documents.
Legal translation entails the translation of contracts (agreements), titles establishing legal incorporation and registration documents; translation of articles of association of organizations, memoranda; translation of various certificates, diplomas and certificates; translation of bank statements and other bank documents; translation of legal acts and legal opinions; translation of company business plans, various agreements and understandings; translation of tender offers and expert opinions; translators often search and translate laws
Literary translation includes the translation of fiction, history, popular science, fantasy and other books, articles, essays, short stories and other prose; literary translation of poetry retaining rhyme or retaining only the meaning of the work; translation of advertising leaflets, flyers, radio and television advertisements; translation of other texts that require creative and creative approach;
Medical translation is both participation in procurement, procurement and organization of maintenance of equipment for medical institutions and translation of various medical documentation (extracts from medical history, epicrizes, certificates, examination results, etc.); translation of laboratory results, tests, examinations; translation of medical literature and scientific articles in various medical fields; translation of clinical records and disability certificates; translation of researchers’ brochures and research protocols, translation of instructions for use of medications, etc. We can qualitatively translate all this and much more from and into the Kazakh language.
Software translation and website localization: translation and localization of computer programs, all kinds of software and computer games, translation of help files, translation and maintenance of websites for the Kazakhstani sector of the Internet or vice versa, website maintenance for companies from Kazakhstan on the Russian market. Localization of a product, game or program for another market is more like adapting software to the culture of that country, often direct and literal translation cannot be used in localization.
Applying to our Technical Translation Agency you can be assured of the competency of our translators, managers and editors in Kazakh. We would do our best to make an accurate estimate of the total cost of your order, a specific timeframe for translation and any related work in the shortest possible time. And of course, we would do our best to meet your specific subject matter. If you have already ordered a translation from/to Kazakh but are not satisfied with the quality of work of another translator or translation agency. In that case, you can use our inexpensive service of editing a translation performed outside of our agency. This will save you both time and money. But of course, it’s better to go straight to the experts in Kazakh translations, who have been doing it for more than 20 years!
Interesting facts about Kazakh
- Kazakh is a Turkic language that is spoken primarily in Kazakhstan, but also in Russia, China, Mongolia, Turkey, and other countries.
- It is written in the Cyrillic alphabet, but efforts have been made to transition to the Latin alphabet.
- Kazakh is an agglutinative language, meaning that words are formed by adding suffixes to a root word, rather than using separate words to convey meaning.
- It has vowel harmony, which means that the vowels in words must match in terms of front/back and high/low.
- Kazakh has several dialects, including Northeastern, Northwestern, Southern, and Southeastern.
- It has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Russian, and other languages over time.
- The Kazakh language has a rich oral tradition, including epic poetry and storytelling.
- Kazakh is the official language of Kazakhstan and is one of the two official languages of the Kazakh Autonomous Region in China.
- It is estimated that there are around 11 million speakers of Kazakh worldwide.
- The Kazakh language has a unique sound system that includes many different vowel and consonant sounds, including the “shch” sound which is not present in English.
Some difficulties in translation into Kazakh
Here are some general insights about translation difficulties that may arise when translating from one language to another, including into Kazakh.
- Grammatical Differences: Each language has its own unique grammatical rules, which can be challenging to navigate when translating. Kazakh, for example, has a complex case system with six cases, including the nominative, genitive, dative, accusative, ablative, and locative. This can be difficult to translate into languages that do not have a similar case system.
- Cultural Differences: Cultural differences between the source and target languages can also pose challenges when translating. For example, Kazakh has many words and expressions that are specific to Kazakh culture and may not have direct equivalents in other languages. Translating these words and expressions accurately requires an in-depth understanding of the cultural context in which they are used.
- Vocabulary Differences: The vocabulary of Kazakh may differ from that of other languages, making it difficult to find direct translations for certain words. In such cases, the translator may need to use a combination of translation techniques, such as paraphrasing, using synonyms, or explaining the meaning of the word.
- Idiomatic Expressions: Idiomatic expressions, which are commonly used phrases with figurative meanings that cannot be understood through literal interpretation, can also be challenging to translate. Kazakh has many idiomatic expressions that may not have direct equivalents in other languages, which can make it difficult to convey their meaning accurately in a translation.
- Writing System: Kazakh uses the Cyrillic alphabet, which is different from the Latin alphabet used in many other languages. This can make it challenging to translate text from Kazakh into a language that uses the Latin alphabet or vice versa.
In conclusion, translating into Kazakh can present some challenges, including grammatical differences, cultural differences, vocabulary differences, idiomatic expressions, and differences in writing systems. A skilled translator with a deep understanding of both languages and cultures can overcome these challenges and provide an accurate and culturally appropriate translation.
Why choose us
Looking for high-quality translation services for your business or personal needs? Look no further than our team of expert translators who specialize in translating into Kazakh.
At our company, we take pride in delivering accurate, reliable, and culturally appropriate translations that meet your specific needs. Our team of native Kazakh speakers and professional translators have years of experience in the industry and are committed to providing you with the best possible translation services.
Whether you need to translate business documents, legal papers, marketing materials, or personal documents, we have the expertise and resources to get the job done efficiently and effectively. We use the latest translation tools and technologies to ensure consistency, accuracy, and timely delivery of your translations.
So why choose us? Because we are committed to providing you with the highest quality translations at competitive prices. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve your translation goals.
You can post your questions and comments regarding the translation of documents from and into Kazakh here. We will be happy to answer them.